Horse Stable & Agricultural Construction
Whether you’re looking to build a new horse stable or find a metal roofing contractor in Fleetwood, PA, our teams have your needs covered. We offer a wide range of custom solutions for your agricultural facility, and we work hard to meet your needs precisely. Check out our array of options below then contact us get started today.
We provide "Turn Key" Solutions to your Agricultural & Horse Building Needs Including:
• Initial consultation by one of our Sales Professionals.
• Design Work: Functional layout plans to final construction drawings.
• Excavation & site preparation.
• Building construction.
• Concrete work.
• Stall work.
• Insulation & interior finish packages.
• Plumbing, electrical, heating & ventilation.
Our bank barns are not just for cows anymore!!!
We build bank barns for:
• horse barns, garages, dog kennels, hobby shops, and storage.
Our Post Frame Horse Barns Have the following Standard features:
• Glu-laminated columns.
• Dbl. 2x6 treated splashboards around base perimeter.
• Raftered roof for an open, well ventilated interior with flexibility for hay decks.
• Purlins fastened to rafters with galvanized hangers not just nailed.
• Insulation in roof (under steel) to reduce condensation & keep building cooler in summer.
• 12" sidewall overhangs w/ vented soffit.
• Vented ridge caps.
• 29 ga. painted steel siding & roofing, screw fastened.
• 2x6 SYP T&G planking for stall work eith galvanized or painted steel grillework.
• ManyExterior & interior finish options available.
• Horse stalls, wash stalls, tack rooms, feed rooms, hay lofts, etc.
Buildings For The Following Uses:
|• Horse Barns & Arenas
• Free Stall & Tie Stall Barns
|• Dairy Setups including Milking Parlors
• Farm Shops & Chemical Storage Facilities
|• Youngstock Housing & Bank Barns
We also renovate & update existing facilities.Horse Barns:
Milking Parlors & Free Stall Barns:
||Grain & Hay Storage Buildings:
|Martin Construction Co. provides quality construction services with a friendly staff to guide you through your project.